6 Best Couple Workout Ideas for Valentine's Day 2022
Valentine's Day is a symbol of love and romance. It is celebrated by exchanging love and harmony among the partners. It is pretty common to receive chocolate flowers and eat extravagantly cooked meals on this day. And why shouldn't it be? It is an excellent way of expressing your love for your partner.
Champagne, roses, chocolates...these are traditional ways. For our fitness enthusiasts, we have other ways of celebrating this romantic day. Continue reading if you want to make this year's valentine memorable, along with keeping fit and having fun with your partner.
One of the best ways of celebrating this year's valentine is by indulging in refreshing workout sessions with your partner. Do you want to know which workouts you can practice with your partner on Valentine's Day? Are you interested in achieving your weight loss goals along with having fun on this year's valentine?
If yes, this article is worth reading for you. Here we will share 6 workouts that you can practice with your partner this year, not only on Valentine's Day. Indulging in these healthy workout routines will not only help you achieve your fitness goals and look stronger but will also help you make this year's valentine's day a memorable one.
So, stay with us and read this guide to explore the 6 best couple workouts that you can practice with your partner on this year's Valentine's day.
Best Couple Workouts for Valentine's Day – 6 Best Options
Here we list 6 of the best couple workouts that you can practice with your partner on this year's valentine's day.
1. Plank Pull
Plank pull is the best exercise you can perform with your partner. All you need for this exercise is your sweet partner and a hand towel. Here's how you can perform this exercise.
- You and your partner must get into a plank position. Make sure your shoulders are over your wrists with your core tight and activated.
- You and your partner hold the towel using your right hand, ensuring that both of you stay in the plank position.
- Both of you start pulling the towel yourself while creating resistance
- Repeat this exercise first using your right hand and then your left hand.
2. Wheelbarrow Squats
Here is a complete method of performing wheelbarrow squats with your partner.
- One of the partners will take the pushup position while the other will stand behind him/her between the legs and holding their ankles.
- The partner in the pushup position will start performing pushups.
- And the one holding the ankles will drop into a squat position
- During this exercise, both the partners must ensure that their backs are straight throughout the exercise
- Perform this exercise for around 15-20 repetitions and then switch positions.
3. Wheelbarrow Push
This exercise involves a lot more fun and, if performed on Valentine's Day, will surely make your day amazing. Your darling will certainly remember this day for a long time. Let's see how to perform wheelbarrow push.
- To perform this exercise, your partner has to hold your legs, and you will be walking on your hands.
It is so much fun and I am sure it will help you recall your childhood memories and enjoy a wonderful day!
4. Crunching Together
Crunching together is a perfect workout for couples and can be performed comfortably from the comfort of your home. The exercise involves a resistance band. This exercise is perfect for making you fit and strong. Also, when you perform this exercise, you will have fun together and enjoy your workout sessions. Let's see how you can perform this exercise.
- Lie down on the floor with your heads facing outwards. Your feet must be pressed against each other. Perform a crunch together. Keep on going back down and up repetitively.
Sit-ups are a great exercise you can perform with the medicine balls. Let's see how you can perform sit-ups using the medicine ball.
- One partner lies on the back while holding the medicine ball at chest level. While the other partner is at an upright sit-up position with their feet interlocked.
- The person lying on the floor lifts their upper body and passes the ball to the other partner.
- Then the other partner lowers his/her upper body on the floor while holding the ball at their chest.
- Repeat this exercise back and forth
6. Side Throw
Side throw is another exercise you can perform with your partner using the medicine ball. Let's see how to perform side throws with your partner.
- You and your partner must stand 5 feet apart from each other
- One partner must hold the ball with elbows bent chest level and turn to one side
- The person holding the ball has to twist to the opposite side and throw the ball to the other partner while fully extending the arms
- The other partner catches the ball and twists to the opposite side, and throws the ball back to the partner
- Perform at least 3 repetitions of this exercise before switching to the other side
- This exercise is beneficial for your health and involves a lot of fun.
Valentine's Day is a symbol of love and romance. Indulging in a productive workout session with your partner shall be one of the best ways of celebrating this special day.
Those 6 couple workout ideas on Valentine's Day will help you achieve your fitness goals along with having fun with your partner. So, why not pick up some of your favorite exercises from the ones listed above? Have fun with your partner on the day of love!