How A Simple Kettlebell Can Change Your Life
What’s your excuse for not working out? No time? No money? No space to exercise? How about No Results? For less than $20 USD you can buy your first piece of effective exercise equipment that will change your approach to fitness and health and may literally change your life. YOU need a kettlebell!
Here are five ways a kettlebell can help you overcome those excuses for not exercising:
1. No Time - Kettlebell training is extremely efficient. You can complete a full body, multi joint program in as little as 20-30 minutes. The kettlebell swing, as an example, works virtually every muscle group between your neck and ankles, and not only your muscles, but your heart and lungs as well. Few exercise options provide both resistance training and cardio training! Surely you can find 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week.
2. No Space - You only need about 4 square feet (6 would be ideal) to swing your kettlebell. Slide a chair out of the way in your living room, or use the space beside or at the end of your bed. Have a garage? Back the car out and use the garage or your porch or patio. As for storage, your first kettlebell takes up less floor space than a pair of shoes!
3. No Money - Your first kettlebell will set you back about $20 USD and it will last you a lifetime. As you become more fit and stronger you will need a heavier kettlebell, but rarely would you need more than 3-5 kettlebells of varying weight.
4. No Results - Maybe you’ve tried other exercise programs with little or no results, like that treadmill in the corner. Kettlebell training is EFFECTIVE, it helps build strength, provides an awesome cardio workout that burns calories and fat. Kettlebell training is extremely efficient, you will be working your body as one whole unit as opposed to focusing on one muscle group.
5. No Gym Required - While the gym does have kettlebells, you do not need the expense or hassles of a gym to benefit from kettlebell training. You DO need a little instruction, readily available online, through DVD’s or books or magazines and you’ll be able to exercises right in the comfort (and convenience) of your own home, a big factor in the popularity of kettlebell training.
What To Look For When Choosing Your First Kettlebell Ready to get started? Look for a kettlebell that is cast iron, without seams or welds, it will be durable and last forever. Look for a flat bottom, it will be easier to store and will provide stability and support your weight when you perform advanced kettlebell exercises. Choose a vinyl coated ‘bell as the coating will protect your floors and reduce any sound the kettlebell may make as you lower it to the floor, your neighbors will appreciate this feature. If the vinyl coating is color coded, you will be able to quickly identify weight by color as you add additional kettlebells. Finally, look for a kettlebell with a GUARANTEE!
Where can you find a kettlebell that meets ALL of these requirements? Check out this RITFIT VINYL COATED SOLID CAST IRON KETTLEBELL